1. Running around barefoot on the lawn at midnight.
2. Improvising a beautiful choral song about an alligator.
3. Holding Hannah's hand and leaping around until we couldn't move from laughing too hard.
4. Making jellyfish dances, especially when Greg was being a flag.
5. The hall of mirrors in the Estate, where I especially like pretending I'm in a palace.
6. Sketching out our dance with four colors of sharpies.
7. Thinking about dance all day every day.
We are here until Tuesday, making lots of dances for Project Cone and diving further in to some of the research we've been curious about in the last few months. If you want to see our experiments up close and personal, come check out our showing Monday August 15th, 7pm, at Elkins Estate: www.whitepinesproductions.org The grounds are beautiful and the dancing is fun!